General Overview of Position and Responsibilities
Forward City Church is looking for a Media/Tech Director with broadcast video experience. This full time position will work under the leadership of the worship pastor to oversee and implement video capture and video broadcast of the weekend experience, classes, and events on our campus. This position will assist in the development of the use of distributed video/tech platforms to communicate the Gospel outside the walls of Forward City Church. This includes leading and developing volunteer video staff and overseeing and managing the expectations of this team and systems.
- Responsible for all aspects of technical production for services. Including video, media and lighting.
- Develop, recruit, train and spiritually lead a team of people to execute technology for worship services.
- Development of web content, using best practices and creative ideas, making weekly updates.
- Design graphics for sermon series carrying theme throughout with CD covers and bulletin.
- Graphic design for advertisements including, phone book, mail outs and others as requested.
- Create weekly video announcements and message intros.
- Create baptism, community outreach, special events and end of the year highlight videos.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on design and technical graphics issues to other departments.
- Load both video and mp3 messages to web weekly.
- IT support for staff.
- Report directly to Creative Director.
- Must be committed to Christ and have a personal relationship with Jesus
- Expert in video and photography, video editing and graphics
- Perform duties in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purposes of the church.
- Passion to reach our community through excellence at Forward City Church
- Goal oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Effectively organize, prioritize and lead multiple projects.
- Efficiently manage a production schedule.
- Hands on experience with web-based technologies.
- Demonstrated design experience in print design and production.
- Attitude of responsiveness and flexibility.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Possess attention to detail, problem solving and proven design skills