OVERVIEW: Forward Intern Program is an opportunity for gifted and energetic individuals seeking growth. There are multiple departments with a variety of needs. Our goal is to foster your growth through hands-on experience, coupled with mentorship. If you have a passion for serving, this opportunity is designed just for you.
+ GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Design graphic materials for FWD Marketing
- Design graphics for the Worship Experience
- Create engaging visuals for Kidz City, REACH, Life Groups, and other ministries
- Design graphic materials for Resources
- Capturing the Worship experience each weekend on camera
- Photograph special events & community outreach events
- Maintain & organize photo library and archive
- Involvement with the organization, training, and communication with FWD City Team Leads.
- Planning and executing events
+ VIDEO TEAM
- Assist with managing/prioritizing video requests
- Present ideas, participate in brain storming sessions
- Help identify talent & locations for video shoots
- Edit footage
+ KIDZ CITY
Early Childhood Education majors preferred
- Serve in Kidz City each weekend
- Research learning activities for kids ministry and assist in weekly currculium.
- Coordinate purchasing of supplies
- Assist with volunteer communication
- Street Sign recruiting for Kidz City each weekend
- Assist with securing FWD City facility.
- During the worship services, assist in the flow of alter call.
THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU AT FORWARD CITY
Kids’ ministry, hospitality, security, ushering, small groups – you name it, there is a ministry for you! The best way to feel a part of your church is to get involved and BE a part!
“Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ.” (Ephesians 4:12 NLT)